UltraSnap is a user-friendly ATP surface test designed for use with Hygiena luminometers. This all-in-one test contains a pre-moistened swab bud for optimal sample recovery. A unique liquid-stable reagent that provides superior reproducibility and robustness and Hygiena’s patented Snap-Valve™ technology for easy activation.
The Ultrasnap ATP test swab is an integrated device containing a unique liquid-stable reagent and Snap-Valve™ technology to deliver unbeatable accuracy and reproducibility. Simply swab an area, then snap, squeeze and read the results in the SystemSURE PLUS luminometer in just 15 seconds. Ultrasnap swab and the SystemSURE puts the most accurate, reliable and affordable ATP-monitoring system in the palm of your hand. Ultrasnap ATP swab is designed exclusively for the SystemSURE PLUS luminometer.
* Ultrasnap swabs are packed 100 per case.
* All swabs are shipped via air in a container packed in dry ice.
* It's Simple To Use
Watch an instructional demo
Scan for support documents, instructional videos, and more
Download product brochure. (PDF)
* Pre-wetted swab maximizes sample recovery and breaks through biofilm
* Unique liquid-stable reagent gives superior sensitivity and reliable results
* 100% recyclable plastic
* 15 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 -8⁰C)
* 4 week shelf life at room temperatures (21 -25⁰C)
* Costs up to 50% less than other ATP test devices
* Detects 3 µg protein after 30 minutes at 37°C or 15 minutes at 55°C