InSite is a quick and easy test for the detection of Listeria species in food processing environments. The test contains a liquid media formulated with growth enhancers, antibiotics and chromogenic compounds specific to the growth of Listeria species. A color change from yellow to light brown/black is presumptive positive.
* Easy-to-use with no preparation steps required
* Large sponge tip maximizes sample collection for accurate results
* Eliminates costly outside lab fees for an equivalent test
* Color results are easy to interpret – brown/black indicates presence of Listeria species
* Positive results in as little as 24 hours
* Confirmed negative results in 48 hours
* Self contained tube eliminates risk of contamination
* 12 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2-8⁰C)
* 1-10 CFU/mL Listeria spp.
* Detects heat injured L. monocytogenes at low levels (10-50 cfu/ml of broth), even in the presence of high numbers of competing organisms