Rely+On MDC: A Powerful Hospital Disinfectant That's Easy To Use and Transport
There is no underestimating the importance of using a reliable, powerful disinfectant in a hospital environment. There are thousands of square feet of space that need to be cleaned and disinfected around the clock, from the tables in the emergency room to the floors in the operating rooms. There is no room for second class cleaners and disinfectants - when it comes time to choosing a
hospital disinfectant, only the best will do. It is imperative that surfaces be sanitized the first time, and working with a name you've known and trusted for years is among the best ways to do that. Bio Shield Tech is proud to offer that trusted brand - the Rely+On MDC line of hospital disinfectant cleaners. These top-of-the-line products clean and disinfect in one step without sacrificing effectiveness. Rely+On MDC is a popular hospital disinfectant, and is also a top choice for cleaning emergency vehicles, as well as crime scene cleanup. Why do so many people choose Rely+On MDC? What makes it such a strong choice as a hospital disinfectant? Let's take a closer look;
- Lanxess Rely+On MDC is an EPA registered disinfectant that is proven effective against MRSA. It is of the utmost importance that a hospital disinfectant be equipped to kill MRSA.
- Rely+On MDC is EPA registered to clean and disinfect in one step. Most EPA registered products are registered cleaners or disinfectants - rarely are they both!
- Rely+On MDC is also effective against many other viruses, bacteria and fungi, including: HIV, VRE, Hepatitus A, B and C, Norovirus, Influenza A Virus and Avian Influenza A Virus.
- This hospital disinfectant is safe to use on most hard, non-porous surfaces, making it a single solution for the cleaning and disinfecting of many areas.
- Rely+On MDC cleans and disinfects in one step, saving you money on cleaning products, and more importantly, time. There is possibly no other setting where time is of the importance that it is in a hospital. Time-saving measures that don't sacrifice quality or effectiveness are integral to keeping things progressing smoothly and quickly.
- Rely+On MDC hospital disinfectant carries no special disposal rules. Empty tablet packets and plastic containers will not require to be disposed of as expensive biohazardous waste.
- Sold in tablet and powder form, ready to mix with water, this concentrated hospital disinfectant is easy to store and carry from location to location. This waterless formula also brings the benefit of a lengthy shelf life - 3 years for powder, and 2 years for tablets - which means you can easily stock up and not worry about waste.
- Once diluted, Rely+On MDC hospital disinfectant is a 1% solution, which shows just how powerful this product really is. While proper protection should always be worn with any cleaner/disinfectant, and hands should always be thoroughly washed and dried upon completion of a job, it is important to note that under normal circumstances the 1% Rely+On MDC solution is not irritating to eyes and skin while in use.